Derwent Lightfast color pencils are oil-based coloured pencil with an opaque, vibrant laydown, formulated to be 100% lightfast! The revolutionary core is resistant to prolonged colour change ensuring artwork will not fade for up to 100 years under museum conditions. The smooth oil base of the core creates a rich vibrancy, it can be mixed on the page to create paint-like effects and the strong point is ideal for detailed drawing. The oil-based core allows for amazing blending and layering possibilities. Can be mixed and thinned on the page with a solvent based medium just as with oil paints and when mixed with oil mediums, the pencil can behave more like an oil paint.
– 100% lightfast, all colours are professional quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
– Revolutionary oil-based core which creates rich vibrant colour
– Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
– Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
– A rich colour selection, with quick and opaque colour laydown
Out of stock